Traffic and travel: Which Havering roads are busy this morning?
- Credit: PA
Below is a list of Havering traffic hotspots this morning - September 28 - as advised by the AA.
Pettits Lane - from the junction with Main Road until Victoria Hospital.
Rush Green Road - on the approach to Rom Valley Way.
Hornchurch Road - on the stretch in and around St Mary's Catholic High School.
South End Road - in and around the junction with Airfield Way.
You may also want to watch:
High Street Hornchurch - busy until the junction with Wingletye Lane and Hacton Lane.
Upminster Road - heavy traffic continues past Upminster Bridge station until the junction with St Mary's Lane.
- 1 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 2 Sewage floods home of family with one-day-old newborn after heavy rain
- 3 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 4 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 5 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 6 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 7 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 8 Cabinet to vote on proposed changes to how housing is allocated in Havering
- 9 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
Hall Lane - between Deyncourt Gardens and Igrebourne Gardens.
Southend Arterial Road - from the junction with Wingletye Lane north until the junction with Ardleigh Green Road and Squirrels Heath Road.
Squirrels Heath Road - busy until the turn-off for Athelstan Road.
Straight Road - heavy traffic from the turn-off from Gallows Corner until Briar Road.