Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- Credit: PA WIRE
C2c trains from London to Grays via Rainham are currently not running due to an issue at Barking.
The major disruption is due to damage to the overhead electric wires, with the train company warning that services through Barking station may be cancelled, delayed or revised.
Disruption is expected until about 7pm today (Tuesday, September 21).
Services via Rainham may be cancelled or diverted via Ockendon to Grays.
Passengers for Purfleet, Rainham and Dagenham Dock have been advised to travel to Grays and catch a London-bound service to these stations.
You may also want to watch:
London buses are also accepting c2c tickets via any reasonable route between Barking and Grays.
These include Transport for London (TfL) bus EL2 between Dagenham Dock and Barking; TfL bus 287 between Dagenham Dock and Rainham; TfL bus 103 between Rainham and Dagenham East (LUL); and London Buses and TfL bus route 370 between Upminster and Lakeside.
Visit orlo.uk/83VUf to check your train journey.
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 3 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 4 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 5 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 6 Cabinet to vote on proposed changes to how housing is allocated in Havering
- 7 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 10 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends