London Motorcycle Show welcomes ‘King of the jungle’ Carl Fogarty!
- Credit: Archant
‘I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!’ winner Carl Fogarty will be opening the Carole Nash London Motorcycle Show which returns to London’s ExCel Centre (February 13-15).
The event will be Londoners chance to not only meet Britain’s top racers but the most amazing new motorcycles from around the globe. Converging into the Capital will be 2015 models from Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, Harley Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Moto Guzzi, Piaggio, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Victory and Yamaha.
One of the stars of the show is set to be the bike that shocked the World, the supercharged uber powerful Kawasaki H2. Unobtainium maybe but fantastic to look at! Closer to reality and for most people’s pockets, there are machines for high mpg commuting, long distance touring, off roading and beyond.
There’s a host of top racers joining ‘Foggy’ including MotoGP star Scott Redding and four time British Superbike Champion Shane Byrne. Visitors will also be able to see an exclusive collection of World Championship winning machines raced by Italian MotoGP legend Valentino Rossi.
The free live action show ‘Slide’, sponsored by Michelin, features Isle of Man TT hero John McGuinness and Superbike legends James Whitham and Chris Walker going head-to-head around a special course in the middle of the arena.
You may also want to watch:
The MCN London Motorcycle Show will also be playing host to an incredible Norton tribute that will not only feature the prototype NRS588 that Steve Hislop took to a memorable TT victory, but a start-up of the stunning rotary Nortons that have to be heard to be believed. Top Gear’s James May will be showcasing his classic bike collection, which will be joined by bikes from his colleague Richard Hammond.
Advance tickets are priced just £16 (until 9th February) and £20 on the day with free bike parking (and free for children under 15) you can check out the Carole Nash MCN London motorcycle show and book tickets via www.mcnmotorcycleshow.com or call 0844 5816 900
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 5 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 6 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
- 7 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 8 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 9 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 10 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says