Collier Row Roundabout set for resurfacing works
- Credit: Google Maps
Resurfacing works are set to take place on Collier Row Roundabout next month.
Starting from 7.30pm on October 7, these nightly roadworks will take place until 6am on October 9 as part of Havering Council's highways programme.
This is in order to do work on both the roundabout and Chase Cross Road up to number 26.
During this period, Clockhouse Lane and Collier Row Lane will be closed at their junctions with Collier Row Roundabout and diversions will be put in place.
High friction surfacing will then be put on the pedestrian crossing in Chase Cross Road between 7.30pm and 6am on October 22/23.
The following buses will also be diverted during working hours.
Route 175: To be diverted via Eastern Avenue, Pettit’s Lane North and Gobions Avenue in both directions.
- 1 Daughter pulls father out of care home after 'fall leaves him bedbound'
- 2 Romford mother lived in squalor after mental health 'failings', court hears
- 3 New three-storey building with flats looking to be built behind disused Rainham pub
- 4 The Hop Inn: Hornchurch pub named best in London for second year running
- 5 Three found guilty of murder for involvement in fatal gunfight
- 6 'Really proud’: Hornchurch mother tackles English Channel in relay swim for charity
- 7 London Assembly: TfL urged to rethink plans to cut 78 bus routes
- 8 London Fire Brigade Cadets on-hand to help Wennington residents trim hedges and clear up their gardens
- 9 Romford man arrested following multi-vehicle collision on M11
- 10 'Taste' of Notting Hill Carnival comes to Collier Row
Routes 247 and 294: To be diverted via Eastern Avenue, Mawney Road and White Hart Lane in both directions.
Route 252: To terminate at stop WQ on Collier Row Road, using the triangle at Hog Hill Road to turn around.
Route 365: To terminate at North Street/Hainault Road as there is no suitable diversion into Clockhouse Lane.
Route 375: To be diverted via Gobions Avenue, Pettit’s Lane North and Eastern Avenue.