Collier Row Roundabout set for resurfacing works
- Credit: Google Maps
Resurfacing works are set to take place on Collier Row Roundabout next month.
Starting from 7.30pm on October 7, these nightly roadworks will take place until 6am on October 9 as part of Havering Council's highways programme.
This is in order to do work on both the roundabout and Chase Cross Road up to number 26.
During this period, Clockhouse Lane and Collier Row Lane will be closed at their junctions with Collier Row Roundabout and diversions will be put in place.
High friction surfacing will then be put on the pedestrian crossing in Chase Cross Road between 7.30pm and 6am on October 22/23.
You may also want to watch:
The following buses will also be diverted during working hours.
Route 175: To be diverted via Eastern Avenue, Pettit’s Lane North and Gobions Avenue in both directions.
- 1 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 2 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 3 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 4 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 5 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 6 Cabinet to vote on proposed changes to how housing is allocated in Havering
- 7 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 10 Sewage floods home of family with one-day-old newborn after heavy rain
Routes 247 and 294: To be diverted via Eastern Avenue, Mawney Road and White Hart Lane in both directions.
Route 252: To terminate at stop WQ on Collier Row Road, using the triangle at Hog Hill Road to turn around.
Route 365: To terminate at North Street/Hainault Road as there is no suitable diversion into Clockhouse Lane.
Route 375: To be diverted via Gobions Avenue, Pettit’s Lane North and Eastern Avenue.