People in hospital after Collier Row collision
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
People were taken to hospital following a car crash in Collier Row.
The Met Police said they were called to Chase Cross Road at 9.35am this morning (Monday, June 7) to reports of a road traffic collision.
Officers attended along with paramedics from the London Ambulance Service and the London Fire Brigade.
The occupants of two vehicles were treated at the scene before being taken to hospital.
Their injuries have been assessed as not life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Police inquiries continue.
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 3 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 4 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 5 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 6 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 7 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 8 12 Estates: How is the regeneration programme progressing?
- 9 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 10 'It was amazing': Birthday surprise vintage bus tour for woman with Down's syndrome