People in hospital after Collier Row collision
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
People were taken to hospital following a car crash in Collier Row.
The Met Police said they were called to Chase Cross Road at 9.35am this morning (Monday, June 7) to reports of a road traffic collision.
Officers attended along with paramedics from the London Ambulance Service and the London Fire Brigade.
The occupants of two vehicles were treated at the scene before being taken to hospital.
Their injuries have been assessed as not life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Police inquiries continue.
- 1 Ex-councillor under investigation over Green Belt building works
- 2 Tributes paid to well-loved Romford market fruit-seller
- 3 From 100 steps to 10,000: Romford woman tackles serious health issues by losing third of body weight
- 4 Campaigners launch petition to keep Emerson Park in Hornchurch constituency
- 5 Firefighters fight car alight in Romford
- 6 Six green spaces to enjoy in Havering
- 7 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 8 Love Island star Kem Cetinay says Romford's Array to open 'in three weeks'
- 9 BID installs wall of evergreen plants to ‘welcome people’ to Romford
- 10 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London