People in hospital after Collier Row collision
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
People were taken to hospital following a car crash in Collier Row.
The Met Police said they were called to Chase Cross Road at 9.35am this morning (Monday, June 7) to reports of a road traffic collision.
Officers attended along with paramedics from the London Ambulance Service and the London Fire Brigade.
The occupants of two vehicles were treated at the scene before being taken to hospital.
Their injuries have been assessed as not life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Police inquiries continue.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman, 52, dies in Collier Row in 'unexplained' circumstances
- 3 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 4 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 5 Boy, 15, was in 'life-threatening' condition after Upminster stabbing
- 6 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 7 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 8 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 9 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 10 Hornchurch Covid woodland memorial gets residents' backing, survey says