Can you spot the Christmas twists on this c2c departure board?
- Credit: Robert Wares
Passengers waiting for c2c trains have been surprised to find some festive twists on the departure board.
Commuters were forced to double-take after noticing their 6.50pm train to Southend Central included several unusual stops - including "Sleigh on Sea" and "Tinselbury Town".
Eagle-eyed passenger Robert Wares spotted the Christmas-y line-up as he waited for his train at West Ham.
Included on the list were "Tinselbury Town", "Elf Tilbury", "Santaford le Hope" and "Sleigh on Sea".
Posting his find on Facebook, Robert wrote: "I was waiting for my train at West Ham and it took me a minute to realise Tinselbury town doesn’t actually exist…"
Another passenger spotted "Upmincepiester" listed as a stop on a Fenchurch Street departure board.
Someone commented on Facebook: "All of these sound completely plausible as names of British towns."
- 1 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 2 Construction company asks to make changes to approved 40-flat development in Romford
- 3 Man and woman arrested following Hornchurch stabbing
- 4 Plans to convert hotel into housing rejected despite residents' support
- 5 Rainham road closed as tactic to stop flytipping
- 6 'Pupils love coming here': Romford primary school retains 'good' rating
- 7 Tribute paid to father one year after death in council hostel
- 8 Romford's South Street reacts to BBC licence fee announcement
- 9 Two Havering councillors to stand down at next election
- 10 Mum-of-two honoured by US president Joe Biden
Another wrote: "Love it, a bit of Christmas merrymaking."