Tough challenge for Daggers with Barnet ‘fighting for their lives’
Dagenham & Redbridge boss John Still wary of threat posed by basement Bees.
Dagenham & Redbridge manager John Still knows his side cannot afford to underestimate Barnet on Saturday at Victoria Road.
The Bees are bottom of League Two, but Daggers chief Still believes they are a “dangerous” opponent.
“Games are always tough,” said Still after the 1-0 victory at Bristol Rovers.
“When they are over you go back and think that wasn’t too bad but you know what, we played a team today that’s fighting for their lives and and that makes Barnet a dangerous opponent.”
You may also want to watch:
Daggers go into the game having won four of their last six league games with a much more settled squad and Still believes that is the main reason behind their recent form.
He added: “We’ve come a long way from last season in terms of having players available so I can pick a regular team. That’s the key and if we can keep that going I think we have a lot more wins in us.
- 1 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 2 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 Men questioned and 200 hours of CCTV seized after boys killed in Brentwood
- 6 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens
- 7 Cladding scandal: Homeowners ‘stuck’ as service charges rise
- 8 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 9 Detectives appeal for witnesses to Upminster crash involving 'stolen' van
- 10 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
“There are some more difficult games but it’s that team ethic that has carried us this far and can carry us a little bit further.”