Toddler injured after being struck by car in Collier Row
A four-year-old girl is in hospital after being struck by a car in Collier Row on Wednesday (July 11).
The toddler, who has head and leg injuries, was initially treated at Queen’s Hospital, in Rom Valley Way, Romford, before being transferred to a central London unit when her condition deteriorated.
The collision at around 12.20pm, at the junction of Clockhouse Lane and Burland Road, involved a black Ford Kuga.
A silver Land Rover and red Renault Megane were also involved.
The extent of the girl’s injuries are not yet known.
You may also want to watch:
Do you know the family? Contact the news desk on: 0208 477 3878 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 2 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 3 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens
- 4 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 5 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 6 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 7 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 8 Disruptions to watch out for in and around Havering next week
- 9 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 10 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel