Toddler falls from upstairs window in Noak Hill
An 18-month-old baby girl managed to escape with cuts and bruises after falling from an upstairs window.
Police were called to the incident in Church Road, Noak Hill on Sunday April 15 at around 7.33am.
Crews from the London Ambulance attended with the air ambulance where the toddler was flown to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel.
The incident is being treated as non suspicious.
Did you see what happened?
You may also want to watch:
If so, call the Romford Recorder on 0208 477 3988.
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 3 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 4 Case for release of Gallows Corner upgrade funds is in pipeline, TfL says
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for east London
- 6 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 7 120-home development on Harold Hill college site approved
- 8 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 9 Romford drama students to feature alongside celebrities in new WW2 film
- 10 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend