Three taken to hospital following road traffic collision in Havering-atte-Bower
Three people were taken to hospital following a road traffic collision in Havering-atte-Bower on Thursday night.
The smash occurred on Orange Tree Hill at the junction with Kiln Wood Lane at around 10.10pm.
Fire crews from Hainault, Romford and Hornchurch attended the scene and cut one woman out of her car.
A black Ford Galaxy, black Ford Focus and a white Vauxhall Corsa were involved in the incident.
An ambulance service spokesman said: “We sent three ambulance creews to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
“Staff treated three patients. One was a 21-year-old woman who was treated for neck and back pain, she was taken as a priority to Queen’s Hospital.
“Another had an arm injury, and a third patient was in shock. They were also taken to Queen’s.”
- 1 Ex-councillor ordered to undo unauthorised green belt building works
- 2 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 'I'm terrified': Woman calls on council to move her to new accommodation
- 4 Romford woman arrested on suspicion of illegal money lending
- 5 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 6 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 7 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 8 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 9 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 10 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor
The road was closed until 1.55am while emergency services dealt with the incident.