Three charged in connection with burglary that ends in police chase in Harold Wood
Three men are due to appear in court today (Tuesday October 23) in connection with a burglary in Essex which ended in a police chase in Harold Wood.
Police were called at 9.52pm on Sunday, October 21, following reports that cigarettes had been stolen from the Tesco store at London Road, Clacton.
Two vans were later followed on the A12 by police units and one was stopped at Boreham and one man was arrested.
The second van continued into Brentwood then back on to the A12 where it was stopped at Colchester Road, Harold Wood after colliding with several police vehicles. Three further men were arrested.
Another man is also due to appear in court today in connection with the burglary.
You may also want to watch:
A 24-year-old man from London, has been charged with burglary along with 26-year-old of no fixed address.
A 23-year-old from Chelmsford, has been charged with driving while disqualified, using a vehicle without third party insurance and burglary, while a 20-year-old from Chelmsford is charged with driving while disqualified, using a vehicle without third party insurance, assaulting a constable and burglary.
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 3 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 4 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 5 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 6 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 7 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 8 Collier Row grandma crochets letterbox topper to 'make community smile'
- 9 Romford's Jesy Nelson included in Little Mix display at Madame Tussauds
- 10 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor