The Liberty holds first ever summer festival fashion weekend
- Credit: Archant
The Liberty shopping centre in Romford hosted its first summer fashion and festival shopper weekend where visitors were treated to live music and catwalk shows.
Centre manager Jonathan Poole said: “Music festivals are key dates in many of our shoppers’ diaries so it was great to host an event to kick-start the excitement. The fashion shows really brought to life the essence of summer.”
Retail experts from Superdry, USC and O2 were on the scene pointing out the hottest items as well as showing off what they had to offer on the catwalk.
Jess Kudi, USC store superviser, said: “The atmosphere in The Liberty was buzzing all weekend and it was a great opportunity for us, as retailers, to showcase our favourite outfits.”
O2 store manager Anthony Clifton: “We were really happy to be involved in this event, it was such a fun weekend.”
You may also want to watch:
It provided shoppers with mini-makeovers, styling tips and discounts.
The Liberty is also giving a chance for everyone to take part in a competition to win tickets to the V Festival in Chelmsford.
- 1 Firefighters fight car alight in Romford
- 2 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 3 From 100 steps to 10,000: Romford woman tackles serious health issues by losing third of body weight
- 4 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
- 5 BID installs wall of evergreen plants to ‘welcome people’ to Romford
- 6 Romford neighbours' outrage over ‘bonkers’ £20,000 council bill
- 7 Love Island star Kem Cetinay says Romford's Array to open 'in three weeks'
- 8 London Stadium to host mass Covid-19 jabs event for north east Londoners
- 9 'We had no idea how big he was': 11lb 4oz baby born at Romford hospital
- 10 'Stay strong': West Ham footballers send messages to fan with cancer
For more information visit theliberty.co.uk/website