The cream of the catwalk is crowned in a fashion finale
�The top 25 catwalk hopefuls dazzled shoppers at The Mercury Mall Romford for the finals of the Get into Fashion model competition.
They strutted their stuff on the runway in an array of autumn fashions as judges took on the tough job of choosing the winners from across five age categories.
Mall deputy manager, Sarah de Courcy Rolls, said: “Modelling is not just about good looks and confidence, but about individuality and character, and the people we saw this weekend had personality in abundance.”
The judge’s panel was made up of former model Daisy Esquerre, Stephanie Thornton of Len Dance Designer Images, and Lisa Perfect, from Choice clothing.
Choosing the final cast for the shows was a tough job for the judges.
You may also want to watch:
More than 380 contestants’ photos were taken during three scouting days at The Mercury Mall.
- 1 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 2 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 7 'Accident waiting to happen': Neighbours on 'traffic carnage' around school
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 10 Havering parks retain Green Flag awards
Recorder readers then shortlisted 204 who were whittled down to 25.
The age categories were: four to six; seven to ten; 11 to 15; 16 to 29; and 30 years and over.
Each winner received a share of �700 of vouchers to spend in-store at The Mercury Mall.
Len Dance photography, in Leigh-on-Sea, awarded each winner a photography package worth �800.
H&T pawnbrokers also donated a �10 voucher for all adult finalists.