Gallery: Young performers entertain crowds at Thank Youth festival
- Credit: Ellie Hoskins
A Romford festival held to mark the sacrifices and challenges young people have encountered during the pandemic was a success.
The Thank Youth event, which was held on Sunday, September 5, saw talented young people perform live.
Spider-Man and characters from PAW Patrol also made an appearance.
Staff from Havering Council distributed test kits throughout the festival, which ran from 11am to 4pm.
Leader of Havering Council, Cllr Damian White, was in attendance to thank all young people on behalf of the borough.
Organisers Youth Unity, which specialises in engaging young people through a variety of campaigns, was supported by youth organisation KickOff@3.
You may also want to watch:
PAW Patrol's appearance made Lillie Smithers, two, Teddie Smithers, four and Mylie Morris, 10, very happy.
While singer Hanr put on a captivating performance for the crowd.
- 1 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 2 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 3 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 4 Havering's Hospitality Heroes revealed: Which venues are crowned winners?
- 5 Havering road and rail delays to look out for next week
- 6 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 7 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 8 National Hospitality Day: Locals stuck by cafe through 'thick and thin'
- 9 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 10 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed