Teenage Towie fan wins lunch date with Ricky Rayment at The Brewery, Romford
A 14-year-old won a special lunch with The Only Way is Essex star Ricky Rayment at a Romford shopping centre.
Hannah Reed was selected from more than 450 entries to win the Romford Brewery competition.
She brought along her sister and two best friends for the lunch at the Zizzi restaurant on Sunday (July 1).
Hannah said: “I couldn’t believe it when I was called by The Brewery and told that I had won the competition – I screamed on the bus.
“I am a massive fan of the show and chose my sister and two best friends to join me as a thank you for helping me through a tough time at school.”
You may also want to watch:
Ricky Rayment said: “I am always at The Brewery as it is my local Nando’s and cinema – I am there pretty much every week.
“It is great to be able to come back here and meet some of my local fans, they were lovely girls and I had a very enjoyable lunch date with them.”
- 1 Four people taken to hospital after Romford town centre incident
- 2 East London police officer charged with rape
- 3 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 6 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 7 Brentwood Halloween event cancelled following tragic deaths
- 8 Mourners to host vigil in Harold Hill park for lost teenage boys
- 9 Romford location ‘encapsulates Britain’ in soon to premiere horror movie
- 10 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
Rubie Charalambous, centre director, said: “Ricky was very charming and was the perfect lunch date for Hannah and her friends.”