Teenage Towie fan wins lunch date with Ricky Rayment at The Brewery, Romford
A 14-year-old won a special lunch with The Only Way is Essex star Ricky Rayment at a Romford shopping centre.
Hannah Reed was selected from more than 450 entries to win the Romford Brewery competition.
She brought along her sister and two best friends for the lunch at the Zizzi restaurant on Sunday (July 1).
Hannah said: “I couldn’t believe it when I was called by The Brewery and told that I had won the competition – I screamed on the bus.
“I am a massive fan of the show and chose my sister and two best friends to join me as a thank you for helping me through a tough time at school.”
You may also want to watch:
Ricky Rayment said: “I am always at The Brewery as it is my local Nando’s and cinema – I am there pretty much every week.
“It is great to be able to come back here and meet some of my local fans, they were lovely girls and I had a very enjoyable lunch date with them.”
- 1 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 2 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 3 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 4 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 5 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 6 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 7 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 8 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 9 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 10 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould
Rubie Charalambous, centre director, said: “Ricky was very charming and was the perfect lunch date for Hannah and her friends.”