Tails to tell at Romford Dog Show
The borough’s prettiest pooches barely had time to paws for thought on Saturday as they performed for judges at the Romford Dog Show.
The jam-packed day saw clever canines from across Havering competing in everything from the waggiest tail to the cutest puppy.
The day, organised by the Romford and Gidea Park Rugby Football Club, was to raise funds for the children’s wards at Queen’s Hospital.
Proud pet owners headed down to the club house in Crow Lane, Romford, for the charity day.
Annie Kennedy, 10, was over the moon after her dog Bobby won the Most Appealing Eyes category.
You may also want to watch:
The Clarke family, including dad Dean and sisters Summer and Deanna, was also thrilled after their Scottish terrier Lulu won the prize for Cleverest dog.
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 3 Case for release of Gallows Corner upgrade funds is in pipeline, TfL says
- 4 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for east London
- 6 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 7 120-home development on Harold Hill college site approved
- 8 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 9 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 10 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’