Tails to tell at Romford Dog Show
The borough’s prettiest pooches barely had time to paws for thought on Saturday as they performed for judges at the Romford Dog Show.
The jam-packed day saw clever canines from across Havering competing in everything from the waggiest tail to the cutest puppy.
The day, organised by the Romford and Gidea Park Rugby Football Club, was to raise funds for the children’s wards at Queen’s Hospital.
Proud pet owners headed down to the club house in Crow Lane, Romford, for the charity day.
Annie Kennedy, 10, was over the moon after her dog Bobby won the Most Appealing Eyes category.
You may also want to watch:
The Clarke family, including dad Dean and sisters Summer and Deanna, was also thrilled after their Scottish terrier Lulu won the prize for Cleverest dog.
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 3 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 4 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 5 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 6 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 7 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 8 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford