Still tips Woodall and Reed for big futures
Daggers boss confident the pair can become a big success at Victoria Road
Former non-league stars making their name at Dagenham & Redbridge is something the Victoria Road faithful have become used to by now.
And the next two who look set to follow in the footsteps of those that have successfully made the step up before them look to be Brian Woodall and Jake Reed.
The pair joined Daggers in the summer from Gresley Rovers and Great Yarmouth Town respectively and boss John Still has been impressed with the impact they’ve made so early into their Football League careers.
“What’s pleased us, is the two really inexperienced boys, Brian Woodall and Jake Reed, have taken to it like ducks to water,” said Still.
You may also want to watch:
“Sometimes it can take a long time, but those two have just taken to it, so that’s been a plus as well.
“I’ve been able to use one, if not both of those, sparingly at the moment, but if I can get to Christmas and keep introducing them and they get a bit more experience I think they’re going to be very good players those two.”
- 1 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 2 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 3 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 4 Havering's Hospitality Heroes revealed: Which venues are crowned winners?
- 5 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 6 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 7 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 8 Charity opens development to help homeless into independent living
- 9 National Hospitality Day: Locals stuck by cafe through 'thick and thin'
- 10 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals