Still refutes Woodall transfer rumours
Nottingham Forest have not had a bid rejected for the Daggers forward, according to boss John Still
Dagenham & Redbridge boss John Still has confirmed the club has received no offers for striker Brian Woodall, despite rumours linking him with a big money move to Nottingham Forest.
Woodall moved to east London from non-league Gresley in the summer and has scored 10 goals in all competitions this season to help fire Daggers to the brink of League Two safety.
His form has reputedly captured the interest of the Championship club, with �250,000 said to be the figure Forest offered and Daggers rejected for Woodall’s services.
But manager Still insists those reports are wide of the mark.
You may also want to watch:
“We have not received a bid,” Still confirmed. “We’re not in a position to enter into talks with anyone.
“We have worked very hard with him this year and Brian doesn’t need stories about him.”
- 1 Ex-councillor ordered to undo unauthorised green belt building works
- 2 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 'I'm terrified': Woman calls on council to move her to new accommodation
- 4 Romford woman arrested on suspicion of illegal money lending
- 5 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 6 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 7 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 8 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 9 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 10 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor