Still pleased with options ahead of Morecambe clash
No new injuries for Dagenham & Redbridge boss John Still and is pleased with the options available to him.
John Still has no injury concerns as he prepares his side for a trip to Morecambe on Saturday, writes Colin Munford.
The Daggers go into the game on the back of a 1-0 success over Barnet last weekend thanks to Matt Saunders’ first-half effort.
And despite a 2pm kick-off, requested by their Lancashire hosts, Still feels he now has players who can make a difference off the bench.
Still said: “There are no injuries ahead of Saturday and that has been an enormous help so far this season.
You may also want to watch:
“When you look at the long-term injuries we had last year you can see what a difference these players have made when they have come back.
“You look at the likes of Josh Scott, we missed him last year and now because of the form of others he can’t get into the team.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 4 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 5 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 6 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 7 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Hornchurch Covid woodland memorial gets residents' backing, survey says
- 10 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
“But Morecambe aren’t going to be an easy side to beat and, as ever, it’s another tough game.
“We have never gone into a game negatively and settling for a point, and hopefully we can come home with three on Saturday,” Still added.