St Francis Hospice record breaking attempt
Residents are being invited to join nurses from a Havering hospice for a world record breaking fundraising quiz.
In order to break the record, St Francis Hospice needs 1,235 people to participate, and have the same quiz running in 10 venues.
Physiotherapist Rebecca Lew said: “I know how much of a difference our specialist care makes - by joining in fundraising events I can do my bit to ensure others receive our care when they need it.”
Tickets to the main quiz at Doddinghurst Road are �10, include nibbles, and will be held at 7:30pm on Friday 12 August.
Teams of 10 are needed, but smaller groups are welcome and will be teamed up with new friends.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets, details of other venues or to pledge to hold your own quiz visit www.sfh.org.uk, or call 01708 771 412.
- 1 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 2 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 3 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 4 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 5 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 6 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 7 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions
- 8 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 9 'I've never felt so excited' - Theatre company saved from collapse
- 10 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people