Spend an evening with TV man Steve Rider
- Credit: EMPICS Sport
Spend an evening with popular sports broadcaster Steve Rider.
The TV man will be talking about his new book My Chequered Career, which is about his 35 years in motorsport, at Rainham Library, between 7.30pm and 9pm on Tuesday.
Steve provides a unique insight into the fast-changing world of Formula One and its sometimes volatile relationship with British television in his book.
Cllr Andrew Curtin, cabinet member for culture, towns and communities, said:
“I’m really looking forward to Steve’s visit, and I’m sure he will have a lot of colourful anecdotes to share. Anyone with a passion for Formula 1 is guaranteed to enjoy this, so don’t miss out and book your tickets as soon as you can.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £5 and a book signing is included.
Call the library, in Broadway, Rainham. For more details call 01708 434970.
- 1 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 2 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 3 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould
- 4 Harold Wood walkers ‘frustrated’ as ‘beyond repair’ bridge is closed
- 5 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 6 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms
- 7 Romford Town swimmer Junayna Ahmed to compete in Olympic Games
- 8 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'
- 9 'My hero': Romford delivery driver wins award for keeping colleagues safe
- 10 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough