South Ockendon ram raid car believed to have travelled through Upminster, say police
- Credit: Archant
A car used in a ram raid on a South Ockendon petrol station on Saturday morning is believed to have made its way to Upminster after the incident according to Essex Police.
It was reported a vehicle had been used to break in to the Tesco Express store in North Road at around 1.40am.
The vehicle, described as a black Ford Fiesta, was seen leaving the area in the direction of Upminster.
It is early stages of the investigation but it is believed some money may have been taken.
A spokesman said: “If you saw or heard anything, have CCTV, were driving in the area and have dash cam footage, or have any other information please call us on 101.
You may also want to watch:
“Alternatively you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.”
- 1 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 2 New rapid testing sites open in Romford and Upminster
- 3 Man jailed for drug offences and violent assaults in Romford flat
- 4 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 5 CCTV cameras to enforce new lorry ban through Rainham village
- 6 One teenager dead in Harold Hill double stabbing
- 7 Family of Harvey Tyrrell campaigning for stricter pub safety laws
- 8 New venture for Hornchurch MasterChef hairdresser
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?