Showcase: Hornchurch photographer David Binge
- Credit: David Binge
A cyclist performs a trick on the South Bank, a baby laughs, a robin lands in a tree and a little girl waves a sparkler.
These photographs capture some of the special moments in the life of Hornchurch photographer David Binge – including scenes from the early childhood of his 18-month-old son Zachary.
But despite his talent, for modest David, 28, it’s just a way to pass the time.
“I’m no expert or professional,” said the shipping worker, “but I love taking pictures and seeing the end result.
“I take the camera everywhere - my mates take the mickey out of me for it.”
You may also want to watch:
David’s shot of the bicycle wheelie is currently in the running to win a London-wide competition in Time Out.
To see more of his work, click onto Facebook and search for the “David Binge Photography” page.
- 1 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 2 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 3 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 4 Trust celebrating Hornchurch history opens new permanent heritage centre
- 5 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 6 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 7 Report found Town Hall response to alleged sexual harassment case 'disturbing'
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 10 Havering Hospitality Hero: Hornchurch's Tandoori Lounge racks up awards