Shoppers flock to Romford winter craft fair
Residents were able to stock up on some early Christmas presents at a winter craft fair.
More than 250 people attended the event at the Brentwood Gallery based at Francis Bardsley School in Brentwood Road, Romford recently.
Denise Hickey, curator at the gallery said: “We have been doing the craft fair for the last couple of years and this is the biggest turn out that we have ever had.”
The event saw more than 20 stalls selling a range of hand crafted items.
Visitors were also able to get into the festive spirit with mince pies and mulled wine.
Denise said: “It was a good opportunity for local crafts people to sell their goods.
“It was also a good deal for residents, because they were able to get some unsual Christmas presents.”
- 1 Wendy's Romford to open tomorrow
- 2 Hornchurch school puts latest outstanding rating down to 'perfect synergy'
- 3 Eight-storey housing and retail development proposed for centre of Romford
- 4 Mayor of Havering admitted to hospital with Covid-19
- 5 Woman who 'glued neighbour's door shut' ordered to pay over £600
- 6 Service users overcharged total of £5m by council accounting 'screw up'
- 7 'Devastated' friends need £36k to help mum with bowel cancer
- 8 Police: Blaze in flats with flammable cladding was arson attack
- 9 Developer submits plan to build 28 houses on rural industrial park
- 10 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'