Shoppers flock to Romford winter craft fair
Residents were able to stock up on some early Christmas presents at a winter craft fair.
More than 250 people attended the event at the Brentwood Gallery based at Francis Bardsley School in Brentwood Road, Romford recently.
Denise Hickey, curator at the gallery said: “We have been doing the craft fair for the last couple of years and this is the biggest turn out that we have ever had.”
The event saw more than 20 stalls selling a range of hand crafted items.
Visitors were also able to get into the festive spirit with mince pies and mulled wine.
You may also want to watch:
Denise said: “It was a good opportunity for local crafts people to sell their goods.
“It was also a good deal for residents, because they were able to get some unsual Christmas presents.”
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 3 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 4 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 5 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 6 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 7 Collier Row grandma crochets letterbox topper to 'make community smile'
- 8 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor
- 9 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson included in Little Mix display at Madame Tussauds