Shopkeeper offering £1,000 reward for return of Rolex
- Credit: Archant
A shopkeeper is offering a £1,000 reward after his expensive Rolex watch, which is worth even more in sentimental value, was stolen from a sports centre locker.
Paul Massarella, owner of Harlequin Fancy Dress shop, in Park Lane, Hornchurch, will give the reward to anyone who returns his watch valued at £5,000.
After working out in the David Lloyd Leisure centre, in Squirrels Heath Lane, Ardleigh Green, on July 25, Mr Masserella returned to his locker to find it wide open and the lock cut in half.
The watch that had been given to him by a family member five years ago had gone missing.
“I’m a local business owner and I’m always giving to charity. It’s just no justice,” said the 33-year-old.
You may also want to watch:
The missing Rolex Submariner has a gold and silver band with a blue face.
A David Lloyd spokesman said that they worked closely with the police in their investigation and offered Mr Massarella a goodwill gesture for his loss.
- 1 Hundreds of shoppers queue outside Primark in Romford as restrictions ease
- 2 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 3 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
- 4 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 5 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 6 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 7 BHRUT in capsule trial for detecting colorectal cancer
- 8 Elm Park pays tribute to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 Five-year-old Ezra cycles 500km for charity
- 10 Heritage: Mystery of the moated mound on Romford Hill
If anyone has any information to its whereabouts, contact Sam on 0208 477 3892 or email@example.com.