Shop Local campaign rolls into Romford Shopping Hall
- Credit: Archant
The Recorder’s Shop Local campaign experienced continued success last weekend as it rolled into Romford Shopping Hall.
Readers of last week’s paper could pick up 34 different money saving vouchers and many of you have been using them.
Lucky shoppers at the Market Place centre were given Recorder goodie bags on Saturday to celebrate the campaign.
Michelle Fitzgibbons, from the Shopping Hall, said: “We’ve still been getting vouchers back for a week so that’s positive, it seems to have worked – many of the offers were really good.
“Romford Shopping Hall has been established for 80 years and has supported local businesses for all this time. We’ve got a range of goods and services for everyone.”
You may also want to watch:
Traders and the public at Romford Market also posed for the Recorder cameras.
Pick up tomorrow’s Recorder for this week’s Shop Local vouchers, for money off vouchers for participating Elm Park businesses.
- 1 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 2 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 3 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 4 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 5 Family 'sleeps with one ear open' after repeated flooding in heavy rain
- 6 Disruptions to watch out for in and around Havering next week
- 7 Still no progress on plans for new health hub at St George's Hospital site
- 8 'I don't feel safe': Mother who uses wheelchair calls for suitable home
- 9 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 10 Fire and highwaymen: The history of Hornchurch's old archway