Services between Shenfield and Liverpool Street delayed
- Credit: Archant
Trains running between Shenfield and Liverpool Street are delayed this morning after overnight engineering work did not finish on time.
Commuters at Romford station said being frustrated at the lack of information at the station.
Kate Sanderson said: “Customer service not your strong point. No explanation at Romford as to why trains are late or even that they are cancelled.”
Another commuter added: “Thanks for the complete lack of information/announcements at Romford this morning @TfLRail.”
Trains were delayed from around 6am this morning and some stations were not deserved by every train.
You may also want to watch:
TFL tweeted: “Minor delays due to a late finish to engineering work.”
- 1 Rainham gang members jailed for stealing 'over 130' vehicles
- 2 Ex-councillor under investigation over Green Belt building works
- 3 Plans for 1,380 homes on Waterloo Estate granted after tight vote
- 4 Tributes paid to well-loved Romford market fruit-seller
- 5 Campaigners launch petition to keep Emerson Park in Hornchurch constituency
- 6 Strategy is to tackle 'persistent problem' of abandoned trolleys in Romford
- 7 From 100 steps to 10,000: Romford woman tackles serious health issues by losing third of body weight
- 8 Six green spaces to enjoy in Havering
- 9 Death of Daniel Laskos far from isolated as London teen killings surge
- 10 Romford head chefs set for cook-off as finalists in national awards