Services between Shenfield and Liverpool Street delayed
- Credit: Archant
Trains running between Shenfield and Liverpool Street are delayed this morning after overnight engineering work did not finish on time.
Commuters at Romford station said being frustrated at the lack of information at the station.
Kate Sanderson said: “Customer service not your strong point. No explanation at Romford as to why trains are late or even that they are cancelled.”
Another commuter added: “Thanks for the complete lack of information/announcements at Romford this morning @TfLRail.”
Trains were delayed from around 6am this morning and some stations were not deserved by every train.
You may also want to watch:
TFL tweeted: “Minor delays due to a late finish to engineering work.”
- 1 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 2 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 3 Family of Harvey Tyrrell campaigning for stricter pub safety laws
- 4 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 5 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 6 Memorial bench at hospital honours 'well-loved' medic
- 7 Man jailed for drug offences and violent assaults in Romford flat
- 8 Petition launched by family of Harvey Tyrrell soars to 40,000 signatures
- 9 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 10 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears