See Hammers’ ‘Bonzo’ and ‘Wardie’ at Dagenham & Redbridge
West Ham legends Billy Bonds and Mark Ward will hold a special evening at Dagenham & Redbridge Football Club next month.
HAMMERS fans have a chance to meet one of the club’s all-time greats, when Billy Bonds takes to the stage for one of his rare appearances in “An Evening with West Ham Legends Billy Bonds and Mark Ward”, on Friday, March 4.
Guests will have the opportunity to hear all about ‘Bonzo’s’ long and successful career at Upton Park, as well as what really went on during his spell as manager, while Wardie will also talk about his prison experiences on B Wing as well as his time playing on the right wing.
The show, hosted by Tony Gale, is being held at Dagenham & Redbridge Football Club, Victoria Road, Dagenham, and starts at 8pm.
Tickets are priced at �30 per person, which includes a full waitress service, a meal of curry with rice and side-orders, cash pay bar, a Q&A session with the legends and an opportunity for photos and autographs afterwards.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets will be in great demand, and can be purchased in tables of 10 or individually.
For further information or to purchase your tickets, please call 07783 704893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Woman, 52, dies in Collier Row in 'unexplained' circumstances
- 2 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Boy, 15, was in 'life-threatening' condition after Upminster stabbing
- 5 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 6 What's happening on the roads and railways next week?
- 7 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 8 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 9 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 10 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds