Search for birthday boy Sonny whose card and gift went to wrong Romford house
A Romford man is hoping to trace the birthday boy whose card and gift were accidentally delivered to his house.
Bill Grove, of Princes Road, received the card addressed to Sonny through his door last week. It was hand-delivered and contained �10 in cash.
It was signed by Kay and Barry.
“We haven’t got a clue who it’s for,” said Mr Grove. “We’ve got no children. We’ve asked locally and we couldn’t find anyone of that name.
“It seems sad that a child’s missing out just because someone’s stuck it through the wrong door.”
If you know who the card is for, contact the Recorder news desk on 020 8477 3903 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the card and stating which number door it was posted through.
- 1 Travel disruptions to look out for this week across east London
- 2 Twelve Havering properties sold for more than £1m in October
- 3 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 4 Heritage: How Gallows Corner got its sinister name
- 5 How The Apprentice's Thomas Skinner pivoted his business to weather Covid
- 6 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 7 Covid survivor, 16, urges people to get jabbed after months in hospital
- 8 Free parking to 'boost Havering's high streets' for Christmas season
- 9 Hanukkah 2021: Five ways to celebrate in east London
- 10 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?