Search for birthday boy Sonny whose card and gift went to wrong Romford house
A Romford man is hoping to trace the birthday boy whose card and gift were accidentally delivered to his house.
Bill Grove, of Princes Road, received the card addressed to Sonny through his door last week. It was hand-delivered and contained �10 in cash.
It was signed by Kay and Barry.
“We haven’t got a clue who it’s for,” said Mr Grove. “We’ve got no children. We’ve asked locally and we couldn’t find anyone of that name.
“It seems sad that a child’s missing out just because someone’s stuck it through the wrong door.”
You may also want to watch:
If you know who the card is for, contact the Recorder news desk on 020 8477 3903 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the card and stating which number door it was posted through.
- 1 Ex-councillor ordered to undo unauthorised green belt building works
- 2 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 4 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 5 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 6 'I'm terrified': Woman calls on council to move her to new accommodation
- 7 Romford woman arrested on suspicion of illegal money lending
- 8 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 9 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 10 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor