Home games for Hornchurch, Romford
Hornchurch v Tonbridge
Urchins saw their six-game winning streak in league and cup action come to an end with a midweek draw at Folkestone.
But confidence remains high in the Bridge Avenue camp, with only one defeat [after a penalty shoot-out in the league cup at East Thurrock] in their last 10 outings.
You may also want to watch:
That impressive run has come on the back of a 7-1 thrashing at Tonbridge and manager Jimmy McFarlane has spoken of his pride at the way his squad have bounced back.
They will be keen to set the record straight against Angels, after Lewis Smith and Michael Spencer signed contracts at the club this week and Greg Enstone has joined Maldon & Tiptree temporarily for match practice.
- 1 One teenager dead in Harold Hill double stabbing
- 2 'Beyond annoying' - New traffic measure coming to Hornchurch junction
- 3 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 4 Election 2021: Live Havering and Redbridge London Assembly updates
- 5 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 6 Heritage: The life of Havering's well-loved Peter the Painter
- 7 Romford woman through to Ms Great Britain 2021 final
- 8 Man in hospital after falling 'from height' in Romford
- 9 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
- 10 The Romfood Review: A bit of the East End in Essex
Last 5: DWWWW
Romford v Waltham Forest
Boro climbed back up to third with their 1-0 win at bogey club Waltham Abbey last Saturday.
But they slipped one place after their midweek trip to East Thurrock fell victim to a waterlogged pitch in midweek.
These two sides drew 1-1 at Cricklefield last month, before Boro returned to win an FA Trophy tie a week later.
Basement boys Forest broke their duck for the season with a 2-1 victory over Cheshunt on Wednesday and will have renewed confidence, but Paul Martin’s men will be targetting a fourth successive league win.
Last 5: WLWWW