Home games for Hornchurch, Romford
Hornchurch v Tonbridge
Urchins saw their six-game winning streak in league and cup action come to an end with a midweek draw at Folkestone.
But confidence remains high in the Bridge Avenue camp, with only one defeat [after a penalty shoot-out in the league cup at East Thurrock] in their last 10 outings.
You may also want to watch:
That impressive run has come on the back of a 7-1 thrashing at Tonbridge and manager Jimmy McFarlane has spoken of his pride at the way his squad have bounced back.
They will be keen to set the record straight against Angels, after Lewis Smith and Michael Spencer signed contracts at the club this week and Greg Enstone has joined Maldon & Tiptree temporarily for match practice.
- 1 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 2 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 3 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens
- 4 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 5 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 6 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 7 Disruptions to watch out for in and around Havering next week
- 8 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 9 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 10 New social housing allocation system for Havering approved
Last 5: DWWWW
Romford v Waltham Forest
Boro climbed back up to third with their 1-0 win at bogey club Waltham Abbey last Saturday.
But they slipped one place after their midweek trip to East Thurrock fell victim to a waterlogged pitch in midweek.
These two sides drew 1-1 at Cricklefield last month, before Boro returned to win an FA Trophy tie a week later.
Basement boys Forest broke their duck for the season with a 2-1 victory over Cheshunt on Wednesday and will have renewed confidence, but Paul Martin’s men will be targetting a fourth successive league win.
Last 5: WLWWW