Home games for Hornchurch, Romford
Hornchurch v Tonbridge
Urchins saw their six-game winning streak in league and cup action come to an end with a midweek draw at Folkestone.
But confidence remains high in the Bridge Avenue camp, with only one defeat [after a penalty shoot-out in the league cup at East Thurrock] in their last 10 outings.
You may also want to watch:
That impressive run has come on the back of a 7-1 thrashing at Tonbridge and manager Jimmy McFarlane has spoken of his pride at the way his squad have bounced back.
They will be keen to set the record straight against Angels, after Lewis Smith and Michael Spencer signed contracts at the club this week and Greg Enstone has joined Maldon & Tiptree temporarily for match practice.
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 4 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 5 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 6 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 7 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 8 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
Last 5: DWWWW
Romford v Waltham Forest
Boro climbed back up to third with their 1-0 win at bogey club Waltham Abbey last Saturday.
But they slipped one place after their midweek trip to East Thurrock fell victim to a waterlogged pitch in midweek.
These two sides drew 1-1 at Cricklefield last month, before Boro returned to win an FA Trophy tie a week later.
Basement boys Forest broke their duck for the season with a 2-1 victory over Cheshunt on Wednesday and will have renewed confidence, but Paul Martin’s men will be targetting a fourth successive league win.
Last 5: WLWWW