Rush Green restaurant Faraglioni’s brought back to former glory
A restaurant owner has returned to his last business to restore its former glory.
Vincenzo Passannante formerly owned the traditional Italian restaurant Faraglioni, in Rush Green Road until 2000, when he sold it to take an early retirement.
But he came back in June and re-opened on Tuesday.
He said: “I originally took over the restaurant 20 years ago, and sold it 12 years ago.
“I hope to bring it back to how it was before, with good food, good service and a very friendly atmosphere.
You may also want to watch:
“We have re-decorated so it looks like a traditional Italian restaurant and it is better than it was before.
“The food is also traditional Italian, and this time we have a typical Italian pizza too, which is new for us.
- 1 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 2 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 3 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 4 Trust celebrating Hornchurch history opens new permanent heritage centre
- 5 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 6 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 7 Report found Town Hall response to alleged sexual harassment case 'disturbing'
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 10 Demolition 'will now begin' to make way for 120 homes at former campus
“I am looking forward to getting my customers back and for them to try the food.”
The restaurant is open from Tuesdays to Fridays from 12pm to 2.30pm; and 6pm to 10.30pm.
On Saturdays it is open from 6pm to 11pm; and Sundays from 12pm to 5pm.