Romford woman looking for home for Australian Cattle Dog, Marley in time for his birthday
A former animal rescuer is looking for a new home for an abandoned dog in time for his birthday.
Kirsty Tierney-Jones from Romford wants ten-month-old Australian Cattle dog, Marley to be rehomed by September 29.
She said: “He is a really lovely dog and I want to give him a really good birthday present.”
Marley, was put up for rehoming when his owner decided to go back to work after a long time at home.
He was offered up for a new home because he was the youngest of the family’s two dogs.
You may also want to watch:
Kirsty, who has had Marley for the last five weeks says that he needs a home with a family who already have a dog.
He is also good around children.
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 3 Case for release of Gallows Corner upgrade funds is in pipeline, TfL says
- 4 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for east London
- 6 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 7 120-home development on Harold Hill college site approved
- 8 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 9 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 10 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
She said: “I don’t understand why we are still looking for a home for him.
“He has only had two enquiries, he is the same size as my cocker spaniel and his tail curls to one side, which is really sweet.”
Contact Kirsty on 07783 457 225.