Romford woman looking for home for Australian Cattle Dog, Marley in time for his birthday
A former animal rescuer is looking for a new home for an abandoned dog in time for his birthday.
Kirsty Tierney-Jones from Romford wants ten-month-old Australian Cattle dog, Marley to be rehomed by September 29.
She said: “He is a really lovely dog and I want to give him a really good birthday present.”
Marley, was put up for rehoming when his owner decided to go back to work after a long time at home.
He was offered up for a new home because he was the youngest of the family’s two dogs.
You may also want to watch:
Kirsty, who has had Marley for the last five weeks says that he needs a home with a family who already have a dog.
He is also good around children.
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 3 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 4 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 7 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 8 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 9 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 10 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
She said: “I don’t understand why we are still looking for a home for him.
“He has only had two enquiries, he is the same size as my cocker spaniel and his tail curls to one side, which is really sweet.”
Contact Kirsty on 07783 457 225.