Romford centre named Dance School of the Year
- Credit: Stu Booth and M Anthony
A Romford dance studio was delighted to scoop the Dance School of the Year award at a glamorous black-tie event.
Now in its 7th year, the Dance School of the Year Awards was founded by dance business expert Anne Walker MBE to celebrate the achievements of dance schools which may not often receive the recognition they deserve.
The Anthony Clifford Studios (ACS) in Albert Road won a gold first place prize on Friday, October 25l.
Principal Diana Lunn runs ACS with her husband Mark.
She said: "ACS is absolutely delighted to win the award and be recognised for the work we are doing teaching children and adults to dance, this can really help spread the word about the benefits of dance for all.
You may also want to watch:
"Dancing promotes happiness as well as fitness, and it helps keep you young, what's not to like?"
- 1 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 2 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 3 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 4 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 5 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 6 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 7 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions
- 8 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 9 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 10 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?