Romford slimming consultants meet comedian
TWO weight loss consultants from Romford cuddled up to comedian Justin Lee Collins at a special night.
Tracey Miller and Lynn Sheridan, who run the Slimming World groups at St Andrews Parish Centre, St Andrews Road, and St Albans Church hall, Princes Road, met the funny man at the organisation’s awards ceremony.
The presenter of TV shows The Friday Night Project and Good Times hosted the event, which rewarded the group’s top slimmers from across the country.
Tracey said: “Meeting Justin Lee Collins was the perfect ending to what’s been another amazing year.
“At this time of year lots of people will be pledging to slim down and shape up, and we’d love them to join us at one of our groups.”
You may also want to watch:
Justin Lee Collins said: “ Having met Tracey and Lynn I think that people in Romford are incredibly lucky to have these groups on their doorstep.”
- 1 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 2 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 3 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 4 Christmas Day babies to spend their first few weeks in lockdown
- 5 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 6 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 7 DAB radios donated to Queen's Hospital for those too weak to hold a phone
- 8 Romford MP hails charity's 'extraordinary' work during Covid pandemic
- 9 BHRUT thanks families of NHS workers who are keeping service afloat
- 10 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks