Romford slimming consultants meet comedian
TWO weight loss consultants from Romford cuddled up to comedian Justin Lee Collins at a special night.
Tracey Miller and Lynn Sheridan, who run the Slimming World groups at St Andrews Parish Centre, St Andrews Road, and St Albans Church hall, Princes Road, met the funny man at the organisation’s awards ceremony.
The presenter of TV shows The Friday Night Project and Good Times hosted the event, which rewarded the group’s top slimmers from across the country.
Tracey said: “Meeting Justin Lee Collins was the perfect ending to what’s been another amazing year.
“At this time of year lots of people will be pledging to slim down and shape up, and we’d love them to join us at one of our groups.”
You may also want to watch:
Justin Lee Collins said: “ Having met Tracey and Lynn I think that people in Romford are incredibly lucky to have these groups on their doorstep.”
- 1 Demolition 'will now begin' to make way for 120 homes at former campus
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 4 Rainham flat ravaged by late night blaze
- 5 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 6 Covid-19: How has Havering fared over the last four weeks?
- 7 Trust celebrating Hornchurch history opens new permanent heritage centre
- 8 Campaigners ‘overjoyed’ and developer to 'consider its next steps' following Gallows Corner Tesco refusal
- 9 Romford church to offer new debt support scheme
- 10 Application to install 5G mast in Cranham refused