Romford slimming consultants meet comedian
TWO weight loss consultants from Romford cuddled up to comedian Justin Lee Collins at a special night.
Tracey Miller and Lynn Sheridan, who run the Slimming World groups at St Andrews Parish Centre, St Andrews Road, and St Albans Church hall, Princes Road, met the funny man at the organisation’s awards ceremony.
The presenter of TV shows The Friday Night Project and Good Times hosted the event, which rewarded the group’s top slimmers from across the country.
Tracey said: “Meeting Justin Lee Collins was the perfect ending to what’s been another amazing year.
“At this time of year lots of people will be pledging to slim down and shape up, and we’d love them to join us at one of our groups.”
You may also want to watch:
Justin Lee Collins said: “ Having met Tracey and Lynn I think that people in Romford are incredibly lucky to have these groups on their doorstep.”
- 1 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 2 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 3 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 4 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 5 Heritage: Is it Romford or Rumford? You decide
- 6 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 7 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 8 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 9 One teenager dead in Harold Wood triple stabbing
- 10 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people