Romford schoolboy films music video with Britain’s Got Talent singer
A Romford schoolboy has appeared in a music video featuring an act from Britain’s Got Talent (BGT).
Baxter Willoughby, nine, has made a video with Mr Zip from TV talent show Britain’s Got Talent.
Mr Zip performed the song ‘Where Me Keys, Where Me Phone’, on the show, and is now releasing it as a single.
Big-haired Baxter is featured dancing on his own with Mr Zip, and with some other children.
He said “I always enjoy taking part in music video’s but this one was extra fun! Mr Zip made us all laugh and taught us the special dance moves. We all had to wear Mr Zip T shirts.
You may also want to watch:
“I remember seeing him on ITV BGT and never thought I would be in one of his music videos!”
It isn’t the first foray into music for the youngster from Crownfield Junior School.
- 1 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 2 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 3 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 4 Family 'sleeps with one ear open' after repeated flooding in heavy rain
- 5 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 6 Disruptions to watch out for in and around Havering next week
- 7 Still no progress on plans for new health hub at St George's Hospital site
- 8 'I don't feel safe': Mother who uses wheelchair calls for suitable home
- 9 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 10 Fire and highwaymen: The history of Hornchurch's old archway
He appeared in a music video by Danish singer Nabiha earlier this year.
Baxter, who attends Collins Performing Arts School, has an impressive CV that includes modelling, acting and dancing. He has also appeared in a number of national TV adverts and was last year crowned Little Man UK.
His most recent advert is ‘Back to School 2012’ for Tesco, which is due to be on TV from August 12.
His mum Jane said: “My husband and I are proud of Baxter’s achievements but most of all pleased he just enjoys himself and has a great time!”
The single is expected to be released on iTunes next week.