Asian Curry Awards: Romford eatery makes longlist
- Credit: Asian Catering Federation
An Indian restaurant in Romford has made the longlist for this year's Asian Curry Awards.
Victoria Road eatery Delhi Live has been recognised in the Casual Dining Restaurant of the Year category, and faces stiff competition from restaurants all over the country.
The longlist was revealed to mark the end of National Curry Week, which ran until October 10.
This record number of nominees will now be whittled down by an online public vote ahead of a ceremony at Grosvenor House on November 21.
The event is organised by the Asian Catering Federation (ACF), which represents 30,000 restaurants and takeaways across the UK.
You may also want to watch:
Its chairman, Yawar Khan said: “The pandemic has been devastating for many hospitality businesses and its workers.
“These awards will acknowledge the sector’s resilience and innovation in the face of such adversity.”
People can vote for their favourites by visiting asiancurryawards.com.
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 5 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 6 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 7 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations
- 8 Kem Cetinay’s Array restaurant to host Halloween 'ball'
- 9 Sustainable shopping delivery business opens for Romford and Brentwood
- 10 Weekly fall in Covid patients at Queen's and King George hospitals