Romford residents invited to join charity’s research panel
A charity is appealing for residents to help with its research.
Action On Hearing Loss is on the look out for people who have hearing loss or tinnitus to join its research panel.
Panelists are needed to complete online surveys, one to one interviews and to take part in focus groups.
Evidence gathered through the research will inform Action on Hearing Loss’s policy, services and campaigning work for a world where hearing loss doesn’t limit people and tinnitus is silenced.
Director of Research at Action on Hearing Loss, Roger Wicks, says: “Our research panel is a great opportunity for Romford residents with hearing loss or tinnitus to help shape our work in the year ahead by highlighting the vital issues that affect their everyday lives.”
You may also want to watch:
People can join the research panel by completing a short questionnaire http://svy.mk/researchpanel or e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 3 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 4 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 7 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 8 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 9 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 10 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford