Romford residents invited to join charity’s research panel
A charity is appealing for residents to help with its research.
Action On Hearing Loss is on the look out for people who have hearing loss or tinnitus to join its research panel.
Panelists are needed to complete online surveys, one to one interviews and to take part in focus groups.
Evidence gathered through the research will inform Action on Hearing Loss’s policy, services and campaigning work for a world where hearing loss doesn’t limit people and tinnitus is silenced.
Director of Research at Action on Hearing Loss, Roger Wicks, says: “Our research panel is a great opportunity for Romford residents with hearing loss or tinnitus to help shape our work in the year ahead by highlighting the vital issues that affect their everyday lives.”
You may also want to watch:
People can join the research panel by completing a short questionnaire http://svy.mk/researchpanel or e-mailing: email@example.com
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 3 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 4 Case for release of Gallows Corner upgrade funds is in pipeline, TfL says
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for east London
- 6 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 7 120-home development on Harold Hill college site approved
- 8 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 9 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 10 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend