Send us your best snaps for our weekly readers' photo feature
- Credit: Barry Tranfield
Want to see your photos in print? This is your chance.
Every week, the Romford Recorder will be showcasing one of our reader’s photographs in the newspaper.
If you don’t know your selfies from your shutter speeds, don’t worry. Amateurs are encouraged. Even if it’s your first time picking up a camera, we want to hear from you.
We want these photographs to show us a slice of Havering life – it could be a picture celebrating your favourite local business, an interesting piece of wildlife or just a simple snap of you and your friends enjoying a pint at your local.
This week we are featuring Barry Tranfield's marvellous peregrine falcon.
We will be publishing at least one picture per week, so there will be plenty of opportunity to get in the paper.
For a chance to be published, email editor firstname.lastname@example.org with your submission.
We can’t wait to see what you send us.
- 1 ‘If it’s happening, it’s a concern’: Hornchurch's surprise at claims Havering is at risk of far-right activity
- 2 'Everybody wanted to be in his company': Tributes paid to popular Romford postman
- 3 Farming family to be evicted from Upminster land they worked for a century
- 4 Hornchurch man sentenced for child exploitation and animal porn
- 5 Romford shopping centre to host more than 50 events in run up to Christmas
- 6 Man found dead following 'group disturbance' in Rainham
- 7 Murder investigation launched after man found dead in Rainham
- 8 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 9 'I thought I was dying': Havering mayor and deputy catch Covid
- 10 'I feel ignored': Mum of three speaks out about bid to escape cramped housing