Romford ready for Sunday clash while Urchins harbour FA Trophy hope
Romford to offer free entry
Romford are hoping to attract a good crowd to the game at Mill Field on Sunday.
Romford are offering free entry to under-16s and members of the emergency services, military personnel and NHS staff.
Season-ticket holders at other clubs will also be able to gain half-price admission upon production of their tickets.
Meanwhile, Hornchurch turn their attentions to the FA Trophy this weekend when they make the trip to Wingate & Finchley in the first qualifying round.
You may also want to watch:
The Urchins moved top of the Ryman Premier after Saturday’s 3-0 win over Kingstonian, but went crashing out of the League Cup after losing 3-1 to Division One North side Cheshunt on Tuesday night.
Jimmy McFarlane will be hoping his team fare better in this cup competition, after being dumped out of the FA Cup by Concord Rangers in the first qualifying round.
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 3 Case for release of Gallows Corner upgrade funds is in pipeline, TfL says
- 4 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for east London
- 6 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 7 120-home development on Harold Hill college site approved
- 8 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 9 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 10 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’