Romford MP presents gifts to the Queen’s Hospital
ROMFORD MP Andrew Rosindell presented a selection of cardigans and blankets to the maternity unit at Queen’s Hospital.
The Conservative MP handed the gifts over to the staff at the hospital in Rom Valley Way, Romford last week.
Mr Rosindell said: “I know that the new parents at Queen’s Hospital will be delighted to receive these splendid blankets and cardigans and that they will be treasured forever.”
The array of blankets and cardigans were handmade by the members of the Four Seasons Knitting and Craft Group who are based in Rush Green, Romford and they will be used for the premature babies at the hospital.
Mr Rosindell was also joined by the Club’s secretary Rose Wilson at the presentation.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “It was a real pleasure to attend Queen’s Hospital with the Four Deasons Knitting and Craft Group who have worked tirelessly over the last year to create such a beautiful selection of garments.”
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 3 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 4 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Severe flooding in Havering and Dagenham as "tornado" hits Barking
- 6 Romford drama students to feature alongside celebrities in new WW2 film
- 7 Primary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 8 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 9 Get clued up on road and train disruptions coming to the area
- 10 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend