Romford MP presents gifts to the Queen’s Hospital
ROMFORD MP Andrew Rosindell presented a selection of cardigans and blankets to the maternity unit at Queen’s Hospital.
The Conservative MP handed the gifts over to the staff at the hospital in Rom Valley Way, Romford last week.
Mr Rosindell said: “I know that the new parents at Queen’s Hospital will be delighted to receive these splendid blankets and cardigans and that they will be treasured forever.”
The array of blankets and cardigans were handmade by the members of the Four Seasons Knitting and Craft Group who are based in Rush Green, Romford and they will be used for the premature babies at the hospital.
Mr Rosindell was also joined by the Club’s secretary Rose Wilson at the presentation.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “It was a real pleasure to attend Queen’s Hospital with the Four Deasons Knitting and Craft Group who have worked tirelessly over the last year to create such a beautiful selection of garments.”
- 1 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 2 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 3 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 4 Family 'sleeps with one ear open' after repeated flooding in heavy rain
- 5 Still no progress on plans for new health hub at St George's Hospital site
- 6 Fire and highwaymen: The history of Hornchurch's old archway
- 7 New social housing allocation system for Havering approved
- 8 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 9 'I don't feel safe': Mother who uses wheelchair calls for suitable home
- 10 Harold Wood primary school collaborates with West Ham on wellbeing garden project