Romford MP presents gifts to the Queen’s Hospital
ROMFORD MP Andrew Rosindell presented a selection of cardigans and blankets to the maternity unit at Queen’s Hospital.
The Conservative MP handed the gifts over to the staff at the hospital in Rom Valley Way, Romford last week.
Mr Rosindell said: “I know that the new parents at Queen’s Hospital will be delighted to receive these splendid blankets and cardigans and that they will be treasured forever.”
The array of blankets and cardigans were handmade by the members of the Four Seasons Knitting and Craft Group who are based in Rush Green, Romford and they will be used for the premature babies at the hospital.
Mr Rosindell was also joined by the Club’s secretary Rose Wilson at the presentation.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “It was a real pleasure to attend Queen’s Hospital with the Four Deasons Knitting and Craft Group who have worked tirelessly over the last year to create such a beautiful selection of garments.”
- 1 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 2 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 3 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 4 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 5 Sunflower Suite at Queen's Hospital chosen for this year's Christine Willett Trust donation
- 6 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 7 Netball club in 4,700 mile fundraising challenge to buy tablet for school or care home
- 8 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 9 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 10 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?