Andrew Rosindell hosts party to celebrate 20 years in office
- Credit: Andrew Rosindell
Andrew Rosindell hosted a party with around 200 guests to celebrate 20 years as Romford MP.
Mr Rosindell held the event on Saturday (August 14) at Romford Bowling Club, with "friends and supporters" in attendance.
The MP said: "[T]hank you to everyone for such amazing support over two decades.
"I am so proud to represent my home town in the Parliament of the United Kingdom."
Guests included singers Patti Boulaye OBE and Sheen Doran.
Mr Rosindell also welcomed one of his "oldest political friends", Southend West MP Sir David Amess.
The afternoon event included a champagne and jazz reception, speeches and a celebration cake decorated with the Romford crest.
- 1 Road closures in place after Romford flat fire
- 2 Firefighters rush to tackle Rainham grass fire
- 3 Man threatened and robbed of iPhone and bank card at Romford station
- 4 The Bitter End: Former Romford pub for sale again, with draft plan indicating it could be turned into 35 flats
- 5 'What about vulnerable people?’: Couple protest parking ticket from Gallows Corner Tesco after alleged ‘double dipping’ issue
- 6 Item thrown from A13 bridge smashes windscreen and injures driver
- 7 ‘Great response’ in Romford at its inaugural World Naked Bike Ride event
- 8 Hammers stars surprise hospital patients and staff
- 9 Romford man charged after Essex Police investigation into sale of drugs in Chelmsford
- 10 Havering Council jobs cut: Process 'on track' but number of redundancies not revealed
Guests were then treated to a 'Great British Buffet' and 80s music.