Andrew Rosindell hosts party to celebrate 20 years in office
- Credit: Andrew Rosindell
Andrew Rosindell hosted a party with around 200 guests to celebrate 20 years as Romford MP.
Mr Rosindell held the event on Saturday (August 14) at Romford Bowling Club, with "friends and supporters" in attendance.
The MP said: "[T]hank you to everyone for such amazing support over two decades.
"I am so proud to represent my home town in the Parliament of the United Kingdom."
Guests included singers Patti Boulaye OBE and Sheen Doran.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Rosindell also welcomed one of his "oldest political friends", Southend West MP Sir David Amess.
The afternoon event included a champagne and jazz reception, speeches and a celebration cake decorated with the Romford crest.
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 7 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 8 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 9 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations
Guests were then treated to a 'Great British Buffet' and 80s music.