Romford mental health user group, HUBB publish a new book to celebrate 20 anniversary
A group that helps people suffering from mental health issues celebrated their 20 anniversary with the launch of a new book.
Called Recovery Is A Journey, it was published on Thursday August 4 by HUBB Mental Health User Group based in Romford Baptist Church as part of the milestone.
The book, which was published after a grant by the Big Lottery Awards is a collection of individual interpretations on the meaning of recovery from HUBB clients who are now able to have better control of their own lives.
The occasion also saw staff and users of the service meeting to celebrate.
The book will be used as a tool in their training courses to help people to cope with mental health issues.
You may also want to watch:
HUBB Mental Health User Group began 20 years ago as a charity to support people with mental illness.
The book is available from HUBB, for �15, for more information visit www.hubbmentalhealth.co.uk
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 4 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 5 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 6 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 7 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 8 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 9 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 10 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter