Romford make five new signings to help them stay in the Bostik North
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Romford football club made five signings this week to help bolster their chances of remaining in the Bostik North.
Boro announced the signings of Tilbury duo Max Austin and Aaron Waters, Robert Budd from Herne Bay, Kai Heather from Haringey Borough and Mario Gjini.
All five were named amongst the squad for their 2-0 defeat to high-flying Dereham Town on Saturday.
Midfielder Heather, left-back Waters and attacker Austin all made the starting line-up, while goalkeeper Budd and Gjini were unused subs in the match.
Manager Paul Martin will now be hoping they can all gel together and start picking up some well needed points as his men are sitting second from bottom just one point ahead of basement club Cheshunt.
You may also want to watch:
Romford will travel away to Hertford Town at Hertingfordbury Park tomorrow evening (7.45pm) as they look to end a six game losing streak.
The Blues are also winning in their last four league matches.
- 1 'Foul odour': Neighbours call for action over worsening sewage stench
- 2 Love Island star Kem Cetinay says Romford's Array to open 'in three weeks'
- 3 Home owner ordered to pay £4,726 to remove overflowing rubbish
- 4 Patient gets £12k in out-of-court settlement with Romford dental practice
- 5 Pupils equipped for 'medical emergencies' after winning first aid classes
- 6 Heritage: Tragedy at the Upminster sewage works
- 7 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
- 8 People in hospital after Collier Row collision
- 9 Partner: Romford shooting verdict 'brushes police errors under the carpet'
- 10 Volunteer on using video skills to help hospice