Romford Conservative Party to host ‘question time’ event in April
- Credit: Archant
A “question time” event featuring Romford’s local politicians will be held on Saturday, April 6.
The session is being organised by the Romford Conservative Association Policy Forum to help inform future Conservative Party policy – but all members of the Romford constituency are welcome.
A representative from each of the main parties will be on the panel, along with two “neutral” figures from outside the world of politics.
It will be held at the Church of the Good Shepherd, Collier Row Lane, Collier Row.
Romford MP Andrew Rosindell, Havering Chamber of Commerce chair Alex Armstrong and Rev David Hague, the church’s vicar, are so far confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
It will start at 5pm. There is no need to RSVP.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 5 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 6 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Kem Cetinay’s Array restaurant to host Halloween 'ball'
- 9 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 10 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?