Romford boss believes in upset
Martin excited by FA Trophy draw
Romford’s Paul Martin believes his side have a chance of upsetting Boreham Wood in the FA Trophy.
Boro were handed a trip to the Conference South strugglers in today’s draw, following their 3-1 win at AFC Totton on Saturday.
And Martin wants his men to keep their momentum going into the big November 20 clash.
He said: “I definitely think it’s one we can go to and give it a real go.
You may also want to watch:
“They’re bottom of their table, probably lacking a bit of confidence, and all our boys think we’ve got a chance.
“It’s nice to know we’ve got that confidence at the moment and if we can keep our momentum up, keep getting results and keep that confidence, and Boreham Wood keep losing, I don’t think the odds on us will be too long.”
- 1 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Demolition 'will now begin' to make way for 120 homes at former campus
- 4 Campaigners ‘overjoyed’ and developer to 'consider its next steps' following Gallows Corner Tesco refusal
- 5 Trust celebrating Hornchurch history opens new permanent heritage centre
- 6 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 7 Covid-19: How has Havering fared over the last four weeks?
- 8 Application to install 5G mast in Cranham refused
- 9 Rainham flat ravaged by late night blaze
- 10 Romford church to offer new debt support scheme