Romford boss believes in upset
Martin excited by FA Trophy draw
Romford’s Paul Martin believes his side have a chance of upsetting Boreham Wood in the FA Trophy.
Boro were handed a trip to the Conference South strugglers in today’s draw, following their 3-1 win at AFC Totton on Saturday.
And Martin wants his men to keep their momentum going into the big November 20 clash.
He said: “I definitely think it’s one we can go to and give it a real go.
“They’re bottom of their table, probably lacking a bit of confidence, and all our boys think we’ve got a chance.
“It’s nice to know we’ve got that confidence at the moment and if we can keep our momentum up, keep getting results and keep that confidence, and Boreham Wood keep losing, I don’t think the odds on us will be too long.”
- 1 Man dumps knife amid Hornchurch police chase
- 2 Romford accountant pleads guilty to 'calculated' £160k tax fraud
- 3 Plans submitted for 35,000sqm of commercial floorspace in first phase of Rainham industrial estate redevelopment
- 4 Havering drivers pay more than £12m in traffic fines in less than a decade
- 5 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 6 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 7 ‘Every second there was less tree’: Historical oak trees along railway cut back
- 8 'So proud': Romford pupils achieve top grades in LAMDA exams
- 9 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 10 Taco Bell asks permission to open at ex-Thomas Cook site in Hornchurch