Romford boss believes in upset
Martin excited by FA Trophy draw
Romford’s Paul Martin believes his side have a chance of upsetting Boreham Wood in the FA Trophy.
Boro were handed a trip to the Conference South strugglers in today’s draw, following their 3-1 win at AFC Totton on Saturday.
And Martin wants his men to keep their momentum going into the big November 20 clash.
He said: “I definitely think it’s one we can go to and give it a real go.
You may also want to watch:
“They’re bottom of their table, probably lacking a bit of confidence, and all our boys think we’ve got a chance.
“It’s nice to know we’ve got that confidence at the moment and if we can keep our momentum up, keep getting results and keep that confidence, and Boreham Wood keep losing, I don’t think the odds on us will be too long.”
- 1 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 2 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 3 Heritage: Is it Romford or Rumford? You decide
- 4 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 5 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 6 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 7 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 8 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 9 One teenager dead in Harold Wood triple stabbing
- 10 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?