Romford boss believes in upset
Martin excited by FA Trophy draw
Romford’s Paul Martin believes his side have a chance of upsetting Boreham Wood in the FA Trophy.
Boro were handed a trip to the Conference South strugglers in today’s draw, following their 3-1 win at AFC Totton on Saturday.
And Martin wants his men to keep their momentum going into the big November 20 clash.
He said: “I definitely think it’s one we can go to and give it a real go.
You may also want to watch:
“They’re bottom of their table, probably lacking a bit of confidence, and all our boys think we’ve got a chance.
“It’s nice to know we’ve got that confidence at the moment and if we can keep our momentum up, keep getting results and keep that confidence, and Boreham Wood keep losing, I don’t think the odds on us will be too long.”
- 1 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 2 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 3 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 4 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 5 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 6 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Havering parents and children soars
- 8 Heritage: Measuring speed of sound at Upminster
- 9 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 10 Sonic boom heard across east London, Essex and Cambridge