Romford arson probe launched after Mini and Mercedes damaged in Kimberley Avenue fire
- Credit: sub
An arson probe has been launched after two cars caught fire in Kimberley Avenue, Romford, during the early hours of this morning.
A police spokesman said a Mini and a Mercedes were damaged during the incident.
She said: “Havering Police have launched an arson investigation.”
“At this early stage officers retain an open mind concerning motive.”
Firefighters were also called to the two-vehicle blaze, which happened at around 3.40am.
You may also want to watch:
One crew from Romford and two from Dagenham took around 20 minutes to extinguish the fire.
Anyone with information about the incident should contact Havering Police CID by dialling 101 and quoting reference CR5409660/14 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 2 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 3 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 4 Weekly Covid cases across east London revealed
- 5 Deep clean of Havering aims to get streets 'back to how they should be’
- 6 Mum opens Romford juice van to offer healthy snacks and drinks for kids
- 7 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 8 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 9 Harold Hill man to be sentenced for ATM robberies
- 10 'Cover up or terrible mistake?': Family told hostel death inquest will not take place