Romford owners worry for safety of lost eight-month-old cat named Oki
- Credit: Fiona Perkins
A Romford couple are becoming increasingly worried about their eight-month-old cat, who has been missing for almost a month.
Fiona Perkins, 34, and Ben Perkins, 38, who live near Raphael Park, reported their cat Oki missing on October 30.
The pair adopted Oki along with his mother Jeju four months ago.
Oki is a male ginger domestic short-haired feline who his owners describe as "vocal" and a little “skittish” around people he doesn't know.
He started to go outside in late September and they believe his disappearance could be linked to being spooked by Halloween and fireworks.
Oki is neutered and chipped and has a distinctive black spot on his right nostril.
Fiona said: “We’re really worried and stressed, especially now the weather is getting colder. We just want him to come home as soon as possible.
- 1 Farming family to be evicted from Upminster land they worked for a century
- 2 ‘If it’s happening, it’s a concern’: Hornchurch's surprise at claims Havering is at risk of far-right activity
- 3 'Everybody wanted to be in his company': Tributes paid to popular Romford postman
- 4 Man found dead following 'group disturbance' in Rainham
- 5 Murder investigation launched after man found dead in Rainham
- 6 Romford shopping centre to host more than 50 events in run up to Christmas
- 7 Hornchurch man sentenced for child exploitation and animal porn
- 8 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 9 'I feel ignored': Mum of three speaks out about bid to escape cramped housing
- 10 School submits plans to demolish sports hall and build multi-million pound replacement
“His mum has been really clingy and she won’t leave our side. She is wandering about and will go into the garden and cry.”
Ben believes Oki may be within a few 100 meters of their home in the Marshalls Park area.
Anyone who has seen or finds Oki can contact Ben and Fiona on 07830349283