Residents invited to Havering Community Questions
- Credit: Archant
The next Havering Community Questions is set to take place this month.
Residents can get the chance to put their questions to a panel, which includes Leader of the Council Michael White at Langtons House in Billet Lane, Hornchurch on Tuesday March 26.
Joining Cllr White will be the borough commander, Chief Superintendent Jason Gwillim and the chair of the local clinical commissioning group, Dr Atul Aggarwal.
The meeting will be chaired by Maria Thompson from Havering College of Further and Higher Education.
The new community forum replaces the Ask The Cabinet meetings.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.havering.gov.uk
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 7 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 8 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 9 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations