Romford's Millie Court second favourite to win Love Island, research finds
- Credit: ITV
A Romford reality TV star is the public's second favourite to win Love Island, according to new research.
Days before the finale of the hit series, Millie and Liam are polling at second most likely to win the show, according to analysis by SEMrush.com and Compare.bet.
The couple ranked less popular than Chloe Burrows and Toby Aromolaran, who are leading the way with 60.1 per cent of all tweets about them being positive, researchers found.
The analysis showed Liberty Poole and Jake Cornish were the public's favourites, but following their dramatic break-up last night (August 19), the couple have been removed from the research results.
In total, 52.4 pc of tweets found mentioning Millie and Liam were positive, meaning they are polling better than Kaz Kamwi and Tyler Cruickshank- tweets about the couple were only 47 pc positive.
You may also want to watch:
In last place are Teddy Soares and Faye Winter, with only 38.2 pc of positive tweets, according to the figures.
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 7 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 8 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 9 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations