Reed signs new deal with Daggers
Dagenham & Redbridge striker Jake Reed has extended his stay with the club until the summer of 2015.
Dagenham & Redbridge striker Jake Reed has signed a new two-year contract extension with the club.
Since the loan departure of Dwight Gayle to Peterborough, which became permanent yesterday, the 21-year-old has started in all bar one of Daggers’ games.
And though he is yet to score for the first team he is held in high regard by manager John Still and his management team, who has given the former Great Yarmouth Town youngster a contract which sees Reed stay at Victoria Road until the summer of 2015.
On the deal for Reed, boss John Still said: “This is Jake’s second year with us and he’s started eight league games now and he’s worked really hard.
You may also want to watch:
“We are all really pleased with the progress he has made and of course I am delighted he has extended his time here. Hopefully between now and the start of next season we will see him push on even further.”
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 Four people taken to hospital after Romford town centre incident
- 3 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 6 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 7 Brentwood Halloween event cancelled following tragic deaths
- 8 Romford location ‘encapsulates Britain’ in soon to premiere horror movie
- 9 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 10 Mourners to host vigil in Harold Hill park for lost teenage boys